Tuesday, April 17, 2012

no forgot password email....

I have requested a new password like 21391203912301 times in the last 2 days and have yet to recieve an email....my account obviously is "iSplash" and email is Graal********@aol.com cd keys could be "Z2AF-126I-EK7V-****-****" "8A2W-21TD-EE9B-****-****"|||Use the search function and find all the other threads with the same answer:

Send a pm to GPG-Servo with proof of ownership of the account.|||I just made a new account... using the same info im happy :-p|||iSplash|||Several days ago I change my ms outlook password. Today I couldn't remember it and didn't know what to do next. By a good fortune one blog stored the next software. It finished my tortures for some minutes and I knew how this tool is able to settle any like problem - outlook password forgot.

No comments:

Post a Comment