Thursday, April 19, 2012

Password Email

As i just reinstalled GPG.net and used the password given by GPG.net, i have to request the password now.
Although this sounds quite simple, GPG.net never sends me an email, although it says that one has been sent.
I hope any Admin can solve this problem!
GPG.net account name: xandon
Email: xandon@web.de|||You can PM GPG-Servo on this forum for help.|||Well he didn´t answer yet|||It will take time. He's an employee at GPG, and has other duties as well.|||I'm also not getting the reset password email.
Edit: made myself another account, but that doesn't help as my CD keys are allocated to my first account.|||Same here.|||As the second post says you need to PM GPG-Servo about this.
Their is a sticky about CD-Key issues that tells you the information to send him just replace TheCoreCommand with GPG-Server. It can take a few days for him to get back to you as he has other responsibilities at GPG.|||Or use this link to pm him ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=18790 and he is a Gpgnet employee so don't expect a speedy reply

No comments:

Post a Comment