Thursday, April 19, 2012

When logging in, it tells me that I am already logged in.

I used GPGNet for the first time to get Black Ops:SpecWeps throgu The Vault. GPGNet updated itself first.
Now everytime I try to log into it, it tells me that I am already logged in.
3 RendezVous: That account is already logged in.
I can't bloody find the Goddam interface. If I am logged in, where the HELL is GPGNet?|||that stays there for a while sometimes it may still think you are logged in best way to sort it out it to turn your internet connection off eg reset it|||Did that last night...didn't work.
Hope its timed-out by now.|||have u allowed it though your firewall?|||Its working now...I guess it timed out.
In any case, it doesn't do anything except check automatically check for updates. I guess there is a ton of updates because I can't enter The Vault. Perhaps I should update manually.|||that version of gpgnet do u have installed?|||The version of GPGNet I have installed is...drum-roll please!
...
...
...
The one that got installed when I installed SC1 and SCFA! Yehey!|||Get version 1.5.225.1. A link is in a sticky in this forum. Uninstall the current version and install the new one. Then things should work right.|||yes it should http://reddev32.supcom2.co.uk/Supcom/La ... .5.225.zip

No comments:

Post a Comment