Monday, April 23, 2012

SupCom GPGNET KEY problem

Hi,



I have a problem on my CD key for SupCom (for SupCom FA all is good)



When I buy supcom the CD key in box was wrong so THQ regen it. but in GPGNET the old key or the new doesn't match. So in GPGnet I can play with only Seraphim for SupCom FA.

Can you help me please?|||so the key for your cd failed so thq gave you a new 1 which does not work is that right?|||yes i can install the game on my pc but i can't play on gpgnet ("invalid cd key")|||you need to contact thearmcommander or thecorecommander, or you can contact thq back say the key work to install the game but it will not allow me to use it on gpgnet and see what they say.|||I contact THQ and for gpgnet they can't help me, they say "contact gpgnet support".

how i can contact thearmcommander or thecorecommander?|||you can use the forum to contact both of them or pm them on gpgnet it's self|||ok thx|||nps always here to help ppl|||I contact with pm thecorecommander but no answer and I'm not sucess to contact thearmcommander.



please help ;-)|||get in contact with thq support they will be able t help you out faster :D|||THQ support can't help me :-( I'm alone (in the dark)|||why what did they say?|||for them my CD key is ok so is a problem on GPGnet server and they can't have access to GPGnet server for fix my problem so they say "contact GPGnet support" and I'm here now|||i have not seen thecorecommander on here for ages so i think pm tac he might get it done faster :D|||I send my message to Tac ... wait and see...|||Do the THQ tech support reps seriously expect us to believe they have no pull nor contact with GPG?



Both of them are in a 'JOINT' business venture and you'd have to be seriously smoking something to think that they have zero contact with each other nor know who to contact at which company.



I'm in the same boat with these cd key issues and it's blatantly obvious that we're just being blown off by THQ and ignored by GPG.



I'm 'was' eagerly anticipating SC2, but my sole request for support from either of these companies is leaving a bitter after taste.



How can GPG seriously expect to build a serious client base if they forget their current customers? One would probably have better luck playing russian roulette in hopes of hitting the jackpot than go with such a dubious business plan.



All this just makes my stomach turn. GPG has been ignoring the few emails I sent them for the past several months btw.



*sigh*|||nobody help me. I think the only solution is to buy an another game....

I'm very :evil: :evil: :evil:|||I think it's better to PM GPG-Servo. He is actually a worker at GPG while TAC is a volunteer admin who is not connected with GPG at all.|||I send a PM to GPG-Servo....|||yes servo will help you all faster|||After 'pushing' (aka hassling) tech support @ thq - they got in touch with GPG directly and had my account reset/fixed in 1 literal day - *gosh*...*sigh*



I really don't know what to say beyond this point than for people to contact THQ and bother them to contact GPG to have things fixed.|||jord-w

No comments:

Post a Comment