Monday, April 23, 2012

Can't find FA replays in the vault..

Hi



Previously I've found all the SC/FA replays I wanted on Replayers.com and have never actually used GPGnet before. :oops:



GPGnet version info says: v1.5.225.1 RETAIL and both SC and FA where patched with no problems to there current versions via GPGnet (a fresh install of FA and old install of SC)



Have successfully registered both SC and FA keys and get the appropriate message when clicking the lower left icons to switch between FA/SC/Chat.



Problem is that when I search in the Replay Vault all I see are replays ending in .supremecommanderreplay- the SC replay file... I can not find through any of the filter options, links or any searching (keyword FA, .scfareplay, or Forged Alliance), .scfareplay's- the FA replay file type. :shock:



What am I missing here... there must be a way to filter for either only SC or FA replays... :?:|||fa are sc replay the most rencent replays are fa mostly|||earthling|||Ahh, thanks! That clears up my confusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment