Monday, April 23, 2012

password problem

I know my username but forgot my password. I put in my email address to retrieve my new password but I never get a new password. Who can help me with this?|||aaaand 24 hours and nothing.. I hope when supcom 2 becomes old they dont just ignore customers to make more money. Just a little sour. I havent been able to play multi forever.|||mak sure it's still the e-mail u signed your account up with if so check spam mail :D|||Thanks reddev its the same e-mail Ive had since comcast bought out continental cable vision back in 2003 I think. I have no filters. Im just sitting on a dead end here. I guess I'll try a support e-mail but got a feeling no one will reply or be able to help me.|||poor pll once again lack of help :P|||This blows I tried to create a new account but it says when I do get into GPGnet that Supcom and forged alliance keys I have are already in use. It just wont send me a new e-mail for a new password for my old account. Has anyone else changed their password and then got locked out? This would all be fixed if they just sent me a new password in an email.|||hum do u know what e-mail address u linked supcom with on gpgnet if so i surgest checking there if that did not work try reendin it again|||Same problem here... It is the right email but i never got a message. I sent a message to TCC 2 weeks ago but i never got a reply. This issue is hopeless.|||ok if that fails try gaving a pm to GPG-Servo|||Ty! I try that.|||Have the same problem and already send a pm.|||Same issue. I sent a PM also.|||so many problems so little i can do :'(|||Yay! I got a reply one the same day!|||Magmor|||I just sent GPG-Servo a pm. Lets see what happens.

Thanks reddev|||nps always here to help|||I also got a response. Waiting for them to look up info. That was about 6 hours ago. Hope they get back to me soon so I can play tonight.|||reddev32|||Well its been 2 days and still no reply by GPG-Servo. I dunno what to do. The sad part is I'll be the first one to buy supcom2 and its expansions. I wish they would have a little more commitment to their supporters.|||Mucko|||as i said before servo is a very busy person i know taht cause i talk to him alot on gpgnet so please he will get ti fixed soon :D|||NP Ive waited this long. Any effort is fine by me. Scarey part is I'll get on gpgnet and lose every game LOL.



Thanks for the response guys.|||If you see GPG-Servo on GPGnet tell him to send me a pvt message. I dunno where to go from here. I sent him that message awhile ago.



Thanks Mucko|||http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQAT0Ln6ggc

No comments:

Post a Comment