Thursday, April 19, 2012

Regsitering SupCOM FA on GPGNet

I purchased the SupComFA game for two computers on my home network using the same email address.
One game is registered on GPGnet with the purchase email address.
I want to register the second game on GPGnet using a different email address. Would this cause a problem, if it's not the original purchase email address?|||SupCom+FA Aren't exactly the same as Supcom2 Suggestions, so I'll just move this thread to GPGNet tech Support.
Thread Moved.

Mike|||I don't think so. 1 e-mail, 1 key. Where did you buy the game from (I assume some digital distribution system or an online store)? Keys are not tied to the e-mail that bought the game. Are you trying to play LAN? I am assuming this because you want 2 copies of the game for games over 1 network. LAN does not require GPGNet and you wouldn't need to go through all of this.|||if u are try to register and u can't cause when u put in teh key its sayin key already in use you will need to contact gpg-servo on teh below link and tell him as he will then sort it all out for you.
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=18790|||Thank you for placing my request on the correct forum.

No comments:

Post a Comment