Thursday, April 19, 2012

Can't create an account

I purchased Space Siege via Steam and want to play it online. But I can't create an account. I always get the messsage to try a different user name and password. I tried a lot of different user names and passwords (even very strange ones), deactivated my firewall, mapped the ports in my router (9104 & 9105 UDP and 11001 TCP) an installed the newest version (1.5.225.1).
Please help me|||I got the exact same problem, and a friend of mine as well.
Trying for days now.. it won't work! Opened all ports and disabled every firewall. Nothing seems to help.|||Please try again cause gpgnet servers where down during the time that your tried createingh an account.
I still think the system is down i check with an gpgnet employee about this.|||I am having the same issue. I have forwarded the ports, downloaded the latest version, and so far I have attempted twenty different password/user name combinations.
GPGNet will not accept any of the passwords or user names at this time. However, I will continue to hammer away at it and hopefully find one that works.
If this is a server issue such as Maintenance or just an Admin tripping over a power cable, I would suggest some form of status notification somewhere. Not having anything at all is just rude.|||Been trying this for days now. The servers still seem to be down.
No use in e-mailing support, you'll just get a standard reply that you need to send them your dxdiag info en all that useless stuff. Like any of that has got anything to do with creating an account.
Opened all ports, tried on different computers. A friend of mine has the same problem. He e-mailed support and they are clueless.. saying the website is online again and it should work.|||when the suystem is up i let i know reddy :P|||The servers were experiencing connectivity problems, but have since been rerouted. Please try again. Apologies for the inconvenience.
You shouldn't see any further problems, but please let us know here if you do.
- Servo|||GPG-Servo|||I cant create an account either... Same error|||The space seige server is done and i have passed this information on to the person required to know

No comments:

Post a Comment