Thursday, April 19, 2012

GPGNet immediate disconnect. patch.exe not working.

Whenever I log on to GPGNet, it freezes for 5 seconds and then the error report sender comes up. This was not always the case, though. It started happening right after I installed the original Supreme Commander. When only FA was on my system, it worked fine for the one (online) game I did. More specifically, it is saying "Checking for Supreme Commander updates" when it is frozen. The manual patch installer does not seem to be working. I will post the error report as soon as I can, as I don't remember it off the top of my head :roll: .My system specs are:
Windows Vista Home Premium
AMD Turion 64 X2 Mobile Technology TL-58
2.00 GB RAM
NVidia GeForce 7150M / nForce630M
It's a HP Pavilion dv6646us Entertainment Notebook PC.
Oh, and know next to nothing about computers, so if you want more data, you'll have to explain to me how to get it :lol:.|||Hi There.
Please do the following.
Unistall gpgnet and delete the installtion folder and install this version and you should be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment