Tuesday, April 17, 2012

GPG.net connection problem 1 core

So I just purchased supcom FA about a week ago. Installed the game perfectly and GPG.net just fine. However, when I attempted to create a new gpg account, I could not connect because the problem said 1 Core: 1 Could not connect to GPGnet: Supreme Commander. Please check your internet connection and try again.
So I checked my connection and tried again with no success. I called up my friend who suggested supcom FA. He could connect to GPGnet just fine and play the games online as well. Well I tried googling the problem with no luck again. Some people say it is a service issue that gpg is currently having. I don't believe that because my friend can connect just fine. Therefore, it must be something with my installation/(not my connection)/my CA security firewall. I have windows firewall allow gpgnet program and still no luck. I have uninstalled GPGnet and reinstalled again. STILL NO LUCK please help I don't know what to do now.|||Make sure you install the latest version of GPGNet. An installer can be found here. Uninstall your current GPGNet and install the one from the download.|||Still same issue of 1 core: 1 could not connect or w/e the issue is. I was suppose to unzip that link to the latest version wasn't I? and what if I installed GPGnet on a different computer and try to log in to see if it is my computer or the router. I will also try to log in on gpgnet on a different computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment