Monday, April 23, 2012

Banned for buying game? (or something like that)

Ok.



Yesterday, I decided to buy SupCom: FA off of gamestop. And being the lazy guy I am I chose the digital download option. Everything is fine with the game, it installed correctly and runs fine. But when I open GPGnet it opens as "Chat only." I cannot use any links from the home screen to different sections (like the vault). Trying to connect to chat it says I have been banned from the chat server (for ALL servers).



I though this is because I have to confirm my account with an email but... none has been received yet. WTF is going on!|||Thats what you get for being a nublet.|||Somehow made an error and posted a reply but ended up creating a new thread instead... whoops.





http://forums.gaspowered.com/viewtopic.php?p=705199#705199|||Sigh this has been asked tons of times.... Easy to find a solution you need to add a game to your GPGNet account. See the following post for a solution



http://forums.gaspowered.com/viewtopic.php?t=39735|||*fixed*

No comments:

Post a Comment