Monday, April 23, 2012

GPG.Net Account Creation Errors - Space Siege Server

I am currently in the process of trying to create an account for space Siege as the Supreme Commander Login does not seem to carry over.



However during the creation I am constantly presented with the following message: "We were unable to create an account. Please choose a diffrent username and password"



This seems to occur regardless of what I enter (I have even tried random letter + number combinations) and the issue seems isolated to the space siege side.



Thus far I have searched the forums + google with no luck|||ok u will need to update gpgnet ~ http://reddev32.supcom2.co.uk/Supcom/La ... .225.1.msi|||Ok, the version of GPG.net was the same as the one I allready have.



I have however tried uninstalling the existing client and reinstalling the one in the below link. The problem is still persisting at this stage :(



I am currently running Windows 7 x64 I am not sure if it could be related to this?|||try runing gpgnet as admin|||No luck, I am still getting the same error :(|||are you behind a router?|||My network is configured as follows:



Internet---Router(AM300)--DMZ--Firewall (DDWRT)--Lan|||well it looks like space seige server is down atm moment casue i can not login|||Thanks for the assist, I will give it another try later and see if works :)|||It looks like the server is operational again :) I have created my account now|||thats good to know :D

No comments:

Post a Comment