Thursday, April 19, 2012

FA Map downloads from The Vault

For some reason when I try to download maps in The Vault, they transfer to the 'Download' tab, but do not commence downloading. They just sit at 0%.
No changes have been made to my PC since this change has occurred so I have know idea what could be causing it.
Does anyone know what I can do to get them working again?
Thanks|||Are you running GPGNet as administrator?|||I've noticed that for about week, maybe week and a half now, downloading anything from the Vault fails. it sits in the Downloads at 0% and then after a while it pops up an error. After about a minute or five, it comes up with "an unexpected error occurred while downloading, please try again."
It doesn't matter what you download - FA maps, mods, anything. it just won't work. Same thing for at least five other people I play with regularly.
I think the Vault just broke.|||The vault system is currently still down|||I agree with the problem. I would like to resolve it as soon as possible.|||Yes, I am running as administrator.
So its not just me? I thought it was weird|||We have traced the problem with the Vault to some changed DNS codes, we are requesting a correction with our service provider. Propogating that change can take up to 24 hours.
- Servo|||ya :D

No comments:

Post a Comment