Thursday, April 19, 2012

Unable to create GPGnet Account

I just bought Space Siege pretty much solely for the co-op that is offered, and am having no luck at all with it. I bought Space Siege on Steam and installed GPGnet when asked. That installed an outdated version of GPGnet to begin with and I could not create an account. After finding out it was outdated, I updated it, and still could not create an account. I then tried to open all the ports required for anything GPGnet related that I found on the boards, and in case you haven't caught on by now, I still couldn't create an account. I searched around on the GP website hoping for the ability to create an account through that as opposed to right through the client. I always get "We were unable to create an account. Please choose a different username and password."
Thanks for any help in advance.|||we know about this problem|||I didn't notice anything about it in a sticky or anything. Perhaps it should be noted somewhere if it isn't already. Also, is there a work-around or ETA on a solution? Is the problem strictly with creating accounts or the server in general?
Edit: Never mind, saw the info I was looking for in a different thread. Wish I had gotten a link and not just a "we know about it" though :?|||viewtopic.php?f=14&t=46178

No comments:

Post a Comment