Monday, April 23, 2012

Can host, but cannot see/join games, others cannot connect.

Hey everyone,



The title says basically everything: I can't seem to join games via GPGNet, let alone see them, even when I'm sure that there are at least 10 that should exist. (I knew there were some, because a friend was trying to connect at the same time; he can't see my games when I host, although he sees others, but I don't see his, or anyone else's) It makes me think that it's my firewall shutting it all down, but since I turned it off, as well as double-checked Windows Firewall being off... I dunno what's going on.



Edit/Update: I found that I also cannot connect to GPGNet Main Chat. Hope this helps someone make a connection.



Has anyone else had this problem with GPGNet?



Thanks, all,

~TMN8R

No comments:

Post a Comment