Thursday, April 19, 2012

Windows 7 GPG.net upgrade issues

I have Windows 7 and Sup-com but I cannot play online due to the following problem:
I click on the multiplayer tab on the main menu in sup-com and then click on GPG.net, the game closes and GPG.net opens up, however the game buttons are grayed out and a bar displays the message that GPG.net is checking for updates, after a minute or two it tells me that there is one and asks me to shutdown, because GPG.net and sup-com will update during a restart of the computer. I shut GPG.net down and it runs in the background obviously waiting for me to shutdown so it can start the update.
This is where the
problem occurs, when I click shutdown or restart, Windows 7 says that it cant as background programs are running, GPG.net is the only one on the list and Windows wont shutdown until it force quit GPG.net thus meaning I cant update and cant play online.
Does anybody have a solution for this?
Thanks.|||Can you try running as Administrator?
- Servo|||Grayed bottoms means that gpgnet is not fully updated or the game is not up to the latest patch as well.
Yo get the latest gpgnet and game patches go here viewtopic.php?f=10&t=39968
RUN ALL PATCHES IN ADMIN MODE LIKE my dear friend servo said :P

No comments:

Post a Comment