Monday, April 23, 2012

Cannot Host / Join a game on GPGNet.

Hello everyone.

I bought Supreme Commander not long ago, and was hoping to play it with a friend over the internet. I installed the game, made a profile on GPGnet, and can load up the window perfectly fine.



However, the options at the bottom to start or join a game are all greyed out and inaccessible. Also, when I try and join the chat, it tells me I am banned, despite having never used the service previously.



After a bit of looking up on these forums, I think what I might need to do is update GPGnet, and link up my CD key to my GPGnet profile. When I open up GPGnet, it says that it is searching for updates, however, it does not do a thing. I found out you had to manually download the patch from File Planet, which I did, but I have no idea what to do with the file I downloaded, or how to make it update my GPGnet.



I also don't know how to link my CD Key to my GPGnet profile.



If anyone knows how to help me out with this, it would be much appreciated. Do I have the solution wrong entirely?

Thanks for your help. :)|||Install the latest GPGNet from here.|||do waht x-cubed says :D



all should be well

No comments:

Post a Comment