Thursday, April 19, 2012

Gold edition; supcom cd key don't work

same post but in english ^^



why gpgnet tell me that => your cd key does not exist ?



i buy the gold edition this day and the forged alliance key work properly...



i can't play supreme commander, just fa..



please give me information

please help !|||Maybe you just exchanged or misinterpreted some letters.|||Hello



i ve got the same problem with supreme commander gold edition (french version) . I try to write the key in different way (with or without cap lock...) and the same message is returned by gpgnet : your cd key does not exist. But the key work for the installation of the game (sup com )so it wasn't a misinterpreted letters. It's gpgnet who refuse the key.



The forged alliance key work fine but not the supreme commander one.



someone could help us please|||Try finding an employee in Halcyon, I think TheCore/ArmCommander or Unclean_Best can help with this kind of thing.|||Same problem here :



gold french version, GPGnet having strange behaviour; not accepting cd key

Halcyon not reachable.



actual state : GPGnet launch, "connect", bring up the "error.html" warning about having FA and not recreating account, then nothing.



if relaunching again, it says the account is already connected.







Update :

ok, when reinstalling FA, ( last state was after a FA uninstall , just SupCom and GPGnet running ) :

GPG still says my key is invalid ; and when clicking "chat only", it stays on the "loading page..." state.



after a clic on the "chat" button, Error : "Impossible to create the main chat room"|||I've experienced the same problem with the italian gold edition of SupCom: correct installation, correct online patching but gpgnet can't validate my key..

Also it's impossible to enter a chat room, because the system kicks me out instantly..|||In three days no one answered me, even Thq support doesn't consider that problem.. I'm really pissed off..|||I am the same problem. I tried to register my FA key and it told me the key was already in use. Which is BS because I bought the game from Walmart. I want a new key but THQ doesnt seem to give a damn.|||DynamicPenguin|||GeppoSil|||Spooky|||The error you describe usually means, that some application is interfering with the connection of GPGnet. Add all the executables (and directories) of Supreme Commander and GPGnet to the exclusion lists of you Antivirus (and Firewall). If that doesn't help, try to uninstall your antivirus completely and deactivate the windows firewall.|||Okay



I bought THQ Ultimate Strategy Pack (Supcom, CoH, and Dawn of War + expansion) today and I have the same problem.



Game installs fine with the CD key, but refuses to register with gpgnet posting "Invalid CD Key"



I tried disabling the virusscanner and firewall, but no results



I've entered the cdkey with and without hyphens (as the installation automatically inserts it without) capital letters and small and the font is clear enough to not confuse an S for a 5 or an 0 for an O.





This is in fact a problem with GPG and I would like to see this rectified quickly.

Someone forgot to enter the newly generated keys in the database. SORT IF OUT GPG!|||GeppoSil|||Quote:|||neliz|||Spooky|||Wait, wait, wait. Your intuition was right, manually upgrading to a newer GPGnet version could (have) solve(d) the problem. But what exactly happened after you did that? Have you been able to log in at least once or not?|||Spooky|||Everyone in this topic with a CD key issue, please PM me the CD key, your username on GPGnet and the email you used to register.|||neliz|||So far all gold keys are in the database, it may be just a bad batch.



I am contacting Agent ASAP.



Moved to GPGnet tech support.|||The Core Commander|||If could help: I still cannot enter the generic chat of gpgnet, because the moment I join the system kicks me out..|||it didn't ask me for my key when I just logged in.



gonna restart my PC to see if ianything actually changed



edit: nope, "CD Key (Doesn't exist).

No comments:

Post a Comment