Monday, April 23, 2012

Dungeon siege LOA LAN problem

Since there is no tech support in dungeon siege sub forum I post here.

I looked at microsoft knowledgebase but there is no entry for dungeon siege.



It's about dungeon siege legends of aranna, when I try to start a lan game, and press host/start, it goes back to the screen with zone match, internet and network..



How can I solve this? Or where can I at least get the proper support??



Help very much appreciated, ty.|||chrissj2 thanks for the post i have passed it on to a gpgnet employee to help u|||LOA specific Knowledge Base entries can be found here (16 results):



http://support.microsoft.com/search/default.aspx?mode=r&qid=1124226&query=dungeon+siege%3A+legends+of+aranna&spid=global&catalog=LCID%3D1033&1033comm=1&res=20



The LAN problem may be more generic to DS1, in which case you can look here (265 results):



http://support.microsoft.com/search/default.aspx?mode=r&query=dungeon+siege&spid=global&catalog=LCID%3D1033&1033comm=1&res=20



Please feel free to reply back here for posterity if/when you find the answer, it might help someone else in the future.



- Servo|||Thank you all the reply's.



I didn't find a solution in the links you posted.



Strangely Enough now when I host a game on the network it works fine. For whatever reason it resolved itself.... (though the problem could return of course..)



So I can play with my friends now :)



Hope it was a once time glitch/ bug.



If not I'll post back.



Ty for the support.|||Glad to see it's sorted now





Reddev32 :D:D:D

No comments:

Post a Comment