Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Why am I banned from chat when I just bought the game today?

I haven't been in the chat room yet - but when I click on chat in my GPGnet it says I am banned from Halcyon.
help anyone?|||It's because you didn't add a valid SupCom or FA key to your account yet.|||Got it, thanks|||yeah, same thing happend to me, how do i add the code to GPGnet then so that i can fix it?|||Go to the Tools menu, then to Manage Games. Scroll down to Supreme Commander (or Forged Alliance), enter the path to the executable, then save the changes and you should be prompted for the key.
Also, make sure the version of GPGNet is the latest.|||Well, for some reason(i guess becuase i was not online buring the first install) BUT, i uninstalled then reinstalled and it it now working fine, and is getting the updates and CD code what-not. So, thank you for your responce anyway, and i hope that GPGnet does not mess anything else up :shock:|||i have the same problem, im banned from halycon chat. help plz.|||Read what the people above you wrote. Install the latest version of GPGNet, then add the correct keys. The instructions are already there.|||Hello!
First post, and it's got to be a question... oh well.
My GPGNet version is 1.5.37.20366
I bought the Gold version of Supreme Commander off Impulse.
The game runs fine and I can play on the local network. However, the GPGNet thingie isn't working properly.
I followed the steps outlined above - found the exe and all, but it never asked me for a CDKey.
I'm thinking it might have already found it or something, but then why is the chat thing not working? And why can't I follow any links in there (players, the vault, anything).
One thing that might be of interest is that initially it told me it couldn't find the SupremeCommander.exe, even though it had the proper path. I just picked it again and it worked fine.
Any help is appreciated!
Cheers!
cc
edit: I only checked the "download" link off the main GasPowered.com website. So it wasn't the latest version. Now it's downloading like crazy updates, so it should get sorted hopefully. I'll post back here if this didn't resolve the issue.|||Unistall gpgent and install http://obliteratingwave.co.uk/Space_Sie ... .5.225.zip tjat verion and all will be ok :0|||chek GPGnet: Troubleshooting CD Key Issues viewtopic.php?t=455|||reddev32

No comments:

Post a Comment