Thursday, April 19, 2012

URGENT help needed

Hi,
I have 2 GPG net accounts. Long story as to why but ultimately 1 can only access GPGNet chat and the other is associated with SC and SC-FA. GPGNet has confirmed the account name and email address for the account with the CD-Keys (by sending me the account name) and yet I am unable to reset the password. It keeps telling me that the username and email address do not match.
I urgently need to log into this account so quick assistance is appreciated. Can anybody help?|||Please contact gpgnet it nija for more help you will need to provide your accounts names and cd keys and he will sort it out for you.
Please allow upto 5 days for him to get abck to u
Contact him teh the url next: ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=18790|||Have you tried the "Consolidate accounts" option? If that didn't work, contact GPG-Servo using the link reddev32 provided.

No comments:

Post a Comment