Monday, April 23, 2012

CD key is already in use

Hi i just recently reinstalled Supcomm after not playing it in well over a year and when i went and created my gpgnet account and went to log in to play online it tells me my cd kay is already in use please help. if this helps i may have created an old gpgnet account using an email address that no longer active. however i still remember the address. its andrewm18@rogers.com if that helps at all. my current email is andrewm18@hotmail.com. i hope to here from you soon.|||Try to PM GPG-Servo on this forum. He is a GPG employee who can help.|||Have the same issue, I did what the FAQ suggested I do and PM'd the commander dudes. Do I have to PM Servo as well!?|||It depends. The_Core_Commander is a volunteer admin, so he's not always on. GPG-Servo is a GPG employee, so he is obligated to respond.|||X-Cubed|||hello,



i try to resent my password on my email address, but i receive nothing...

if i try to create a new Acc so i have the problem with the key :(



anyone some idea, what i can do now?|||Kenquinn

No comments:

Post a Comment