Thursday, April 19, 2012

Could not connect to GPGnet. Please check your internet

Since this morning i can no longer connect to GPG net. I get the following message:
1 Core: 1 Could not connect to GPGnet. Please check your internet connection and try again.
Till today it always worked fine. My pc is behind a router so i also tried a direct connection with no succes. Is GPG net down for maintenance?
Nothing changed on my pc since yesterday. I did not ever reboot it since the first time i tried this morning. Tried rebooting system aftwards tough, without succes.|||Server problems, not a problem on your end. Happens a lot lately, a word from GPG would be nice.|||This sucks. I hope gpg will go online soon. I could go and move to some alternative game but there ain't any other good enough rts (Supcom 2 sucks). Well maybe back to Total Annihilation :P|||Ah. That is horrible. I'm already getting some addiction withdrawal symptoms :P .
I used to play Dawn of war but they ruined the next version by changing important game elements (like removing basebuilding and unit/resource simplification) yust as they dit with supcom 2 (only the unit/resources simplification but still). Guess I have to wait then. 2 bad there is no page that shows the status of GPGnet.|||Its all back up gpgnet is never up for a stable period wich is a shame as it drives the community away :(
Official Word form GPG on the unplanned downtime on the server.
"Quazal appeared to have some major issues this weekend with multiple unplanned downtimes for all of their severs. Sorry for any inconvenience."

1 comment: