Thursday, April 19, 2012

Avatars don't stay put

In GPGNet, several new factional avatars were recently released for everyone. However, I cannot seem to get those avatars to stay on my profile. Each time I log in, the avatar is reset to the default. Why is this and what can I do to keep my avatar? This problem also occurs with awards, so that the awards I put up never stay on.|||hey Cubed,
is it only the new avatars that where set all is it all of them that you have?|||I've tried the UEF avatar, and it won't stay on. I've also used several awards like the "20 Games as UEF" and they won't stay either. The awards problem goes back a long time, and the avatar problem may have been their all along, but until recently, I didn't have an avatar to put up.|||Contact GPG-servo i believe it has something to do with your profile i am sure he can help you further.
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=18790

No comments:

Post a Comment