Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Unable to create username/password for Space Seige server...

I have a name for the GPGnet (Chat only), but whenever I try to log in to Space Seige using that same username, it says invalid name/pass. So I tried creating a new name/pass and it says unable to create at this time. What's up?|||Thanks for the head up seems like the space seige server is currently down i will email gpg-servo and let him know.
Should be up soon.|||Much appreciated :)|||Seems liek teh server is now up can you create a username and password now?|||Still not letting me. I can sign into the GPGnet (ChatOnly) part but I can't sign into the Space Seige. Even tried making another account for Space siege, said unable to create user again.... :(|||i am sure if theres still a problem it will be sorted out soon|||Please try again. We apparently had an outage earlier this week, but the service is online right now.
- Servo|||GPG-Servo

No comments:

Post a Comment