Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Lost Password and not active mail

hello
I have a little problem. When I buy game SC i create account in gpgnet, but this long time ago. Today I want back to game but is problem. I not remember login and password, and mail is delete.
For a lot hours I known how my nick call. But not remember password. I can't use "lost my password" because old mail not existing.
Please for help. How I can repair this?
I can't create new account becose, my old account use CDkey from Supreme commander and supreme commander forget alliance.|||Give gpg-Servo a message wiht your 2 cd keys for forged alliance and supcom he will find your username and reset password and message you back.
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=18790
This may take some time.|||Same problem here.
Would you be so kind and specify "Some time”?
I am signed up on small local contest of my town, and I would really appreciate a chance to participate in it.
Hope this will not take more then a week, will it? :/|||If you both ahve the game installed then you and patched up while you wait for gpgnet to be sorted out you can do teh below if you want.
If a lot of players say yes i will post a link to a hamachi verson that you can download and that will work can you can connect to a network called "Obliterating Wave" to test to see if you can link and communicate with the server.|||Hi have lost password for account but still know username and have cd keys but email that games registered to is delete so ummmmm help plz|||Send a PM to GPG-Servo.

1 comment: