Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Someone care to explain why I was banned?

I just attempted to log into gpgnet yesterday and it asked me to re add my CDkey to the acct. I attempted to but the system said the CD key was in use.
So I logged in just for chat hoping an admin would be able to assist me. Apparently the system thinks that my CD key is in use by another acct and now I can't do anything.
Any ideas as to what I can do.|||Did you log in with your old account or did you attempt to make a new one?
Have you tried logging in on a friend's computer, sometimes this issue is caused by a connection problem?
You could send a PM to GPG-Servo with proof of ownership of the account and CD-key if the problem persists.|||If you're going to reinstall GPGnet, I suggest downloading it from the official link: http://thevault.gaspowered.com/gpgnetdo ... .5.225.zip|||Legion Darrath|||have you tried to relink your cd keys?|||You were banned because you joined the chat without a CD key. Your CD key is in use because you have an old account. Try to retrieve the username and password of the old account with the newest GPGnet version. If that fails your only option is GPG-servo for instance.|||Is this a common issue here? My friend and I both just joined the service today, and we both seemed to have been insta-banned. We've both tried re-installing the service, but that didn't seem to make any positive changes. Also, other than emailing the admins (which is what I have just done) anything else worth a try?
-V|||Make sure that you have the latest version of GPGNet. It should be version 1.5.225.1. The installer can be found here. Also, have you tried registering your game keys to GPGNet?

No comments:

Post a Comment