Tuesday, April 17, 2012

GPG loads mysteriously 1,2 maybe 3 hours later maybe

Correction I can't get DS2 Broken World to load when I click on Launch DS2 Broken World icon, cursor change to hourglass for a brief second then nothing happens. About 1 hour or more will pass and I'm playing online game or have just clicked on a program to run and screen will go black indicating DS2 brokens world is loading and the game completely lanch. and I'm able to play, but if I exit the game and try to re-launch game I even double tripple tap ds2bw icon and nothing happens I can be on the computer for hours game doesn't lanch I can restart PC rattle icon again nothing then from out of nowhere DS2 Broken World decides it want to lanch and it does|||why are you loading gpgnet via ds2? as they don't even run together?

No comments:

Post a Comment