Tuesday, April 17, 2012

email adress and password lost

hi there, to you all
what can i do to retreave my lost account for gpg net.
i have my username but lost everything else.|||Send a private message on this forum to GPG-Servo. He is an employee at GPG who should have access to GPGNet account information. If you give him your username and perhaps your key, he may be able to retrieve your account information.|||X-Cubed|||Does GPG-Servo have to be online in order for the message to go through?
The message has been sitting in my outbox for 24 hrs now. I see no way to "send" it when viewing my outbox. I obviously hit "submit" when I created the message.
Is this information even applicable any longer?|||The outbox is where messages go after they've been sent but before the recipient has read them. GPG-Servo is a busy man and he does many other things besides read the forums. He should reply within a few days.|||servo is the main man for it related issues @ gpg therfore he has a lot more inportant thigs to do

No comments:

Post a Comment