Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Invalid password, even after password reset

I'm positive that I'm correctly typing in my old password and the one emailed to me after doing a reset, but I'm still getting "Login failed, please verify username and password and try again".
The account name and email are also correct, as I used these to reset my password. I did get an error saying they didn't match, even though they were identical in the actual email I got.

This is my last resort in getting space siege multiplayer working as we've already extensively tried hamachi and all related workarounds. I can't believe how hard it is to get gpg's games working sometimes. We didn't have much luck with dungeon siege either.|||Send a PM to GPG-Servo, include your CD key and account name for verification.|||I noticed that I can log in to the supreme commander chat but not the space siege one, I guess they're separate and I need two different accounts for them?
When trying to make a second account with the space siege chat highlighted, it just tells me to try a different username even though I'm trying ones that are pretty unlikely to be taken; 243luih5t, q4hjpqf etc.
I'll pass servo a pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment