Tuesday, April 17, 2012

not play 2 years. Now my CD-key is stealed))) wtf?!?!!

Why my CD-key was steal!!!?? And i look post at tech problem-General Questions:
"I lost my CD-key..." -and then..
http://support.thq.com/thq/consumer/kbd ... p?kbid=235
BUT:
I NOT lost my CD-key !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i was by SuprComm 1 ore 2 years ago. may be 3.. not important.
And I thought- may be by Sup Comm2 ?..
Then i take disk Sup Commander1 - ( want to remamber).
But i look in multiplayer: "This key already used" !!!!!!!
And i look this *$%@t - "i lost my cd-key..."??? o_O
Simply => somebody cant make good game!!! If my key was stealed.In starcraft and warcraft i have not that problems!
PS: look this:
"The only option would be to purchase a replacement game from THQ for $15 (US and Canadian residents only)"
o_O O_O
pay money again???????(they thing-im crazy...)?????????
nononono, no again, no Sup Comm 2 !!!!
PS2:omg, Starcraft2 is leaving no alternative... NO ALTERNATIVE!!|||If you have proof that you have bought that game, like a Picture of the CD-Key slip itself, and Emailed a certain someone with those pictures, explaining whats going on, they might be able to help.
Problem is, I dunno who can take care of something like this...|||Your key wasn't stolen. It's tied to your old account that you used before. You can only make one account per key and you're trying to make a new one instead of using the old one. Also, moved to GPGnet tech support.|||As Legion Darrath said you can only link your CD-Key to one account. There are a few ways to try and recover your username and password.
You can try the lost your username option on the GPGNet login screen to recover your username. Which I believe requires you to still have access to the email you linked to the account.
Once you have your username you can recover your password using the Lost Password option from the same screen as the username recovery.
Note this system has been know to fail if that is the case then you can try contacting GPG-Servo on the forums. With your CD-Key and if you can recall what you think the username/email address was. It can take him a week, or longer to get back to you so I would recommend trying to recover your username/password using the automated method first.

No comments:

Post a Comment