Friday, April 13, 2012

[BUG] No ACU is under attack voice message in german version

[:1]I play the german version of SupCom2. And i wondered where the nice voice is go that tell me "acu under attack" i knowed from the orignal SupCom. I hear the german "stratic launch detected"... but for me it is more important to hear that my ACU is under fire... fist time i dont noticed that this is missing, but some tell me there is a voice message in the english version. So, is it possible to fix this? I nearly lost my last game beacause i lost my ACU out of my eyes! ;)|||Yeah, sorry about this. It's a known bug. The German version of the sound file is literally missing (it was missed in the recording session). Until we figure out how to fix this in a way that doesn't trigger a 500MB download of all new voice files, the only solution is to switch your language to English, which may be more problematic.

No comments:

Post a Comment