Monday, April 16, 2012

[BUG SC2] Illuminate Antinuke

Hi,



I hope I don't double post, but I couldn't find this on the forum, so here I go.



I play Illuminate in SC2 and I think the Antinuke is bugged, for example I charge my Antinuke with 4 missiles and I get nuked, the building fires all my 3 or 4 missiles, nearly at once.

Although my first missile always destroys the nuke, so that is very expensive and leaves me naked when a 2nd nuke is coming. Even though I had 4 altogether, or should have.



So far, it is a great game, rock on GPG, Ed :)|||I've seen this happen with the aeon anti nuke as well. I am not sure if I've seen it happen with the other two factions in supcom 2|||Can't speak for UEF but when I launched 4 nukes at a Cybran enemy base I saw 7 anti nukes fly up from 4 silos to intercept, when 4 would have done the job. I'm convinced all factions do this.|||This is not what I am talking about.



I have one silo loaded with 4 antinukes and one nuke is coming to me, all antinukes are launched within less than a second.

Its not that I have 4 silos and the nuke is flying into their range and every silo wants to take it out.



I will make more tests tomorrow.|||EdWood|||Hm,



I had some games with my friends now. The UEF Antinukesilo seems to be fine. It only shoots one missile every time, also the Cybran, mine (Illuminate shoots them all out).



Anyway, since it is a known bug its ok and they will work on it.

But at least his ratio is better than mine. 4 nukes vs 7 anti, mine is more like 1 nuke against 5 anti. :) lol



Ed|||Known to us at least. We have no idea if GPG is already aware of it.|||Ah ok, you see this is why I made this threat. Didn't find one regarding this issue though. :)



I guess they are working on it already. ;)|||Spooky|||Thank you very much and am looking forward to it. :)



Thx for the info. :)|||GPG-Servo|||You won't get any more details about the new patch.

There is already another threat going on about that, and they explained they won't tell more cause then they have to announce that maybe there will be feature x and y included but when the patch is released feature y didn't make it and then people will start freaking out.

So, when the patch is out, we will get a detailed list of all the changes and fixes.



Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment