Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Reinstalled and still get this error

Everytime I would log into the GPGnet site I would get an error at the top of the screen that would say "Supreme Commander appears to be corrupt and/or modified. please reinstall Supreme Commander.
I then uninstalled the game and then reinstalled it but know I not only still get the same error but I also get this error on the GPGnet site when I log in...
Quote:|||Everyone has that error. The 3rd line says that the error occurred in the server.
As for the other thing, try installing FA manually and patching it manually as well.
FA retail to full patch: http://cdn.thqonline.com/SC/Patches/sup ... 5.3599.exe
Install as admin and in XP service pack 3 compatibility mode. Always run GPGnet like that as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment