Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Stopping patching

[:1]Hey, I just installed SupCom 2 through steam, and now it is requiring me to download 2.3 GB worth of patches, is there anyway to avoid having to download these? I know once the patch is applied I can tell steam not to automatically download more, but I can't seem to stop it's current operation.
I only have a 15GB/month plan which I share with 4 others, so personally should only use about 3GB/month so I would love to be able to avoid having to download this, but still being able to play.
Thanks,
Danny.|||You can pause it, but you won't be able to play. Not much you can do about it, unless you can find a friend with more internet meterage than you (or someone who already has the game installed and patched).|||Heh, thanks, yeah I guess I will just get like 500mb per month or something haha. It will be like a christmas present in December when it is ready ^.^
Anyway thanks for the quick reply.|||Although it is a shame, the patches improve the game A LOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment